Ramsol Anti-Bacterial Sanitiser Spray 500ml Aerosol
Ramsol Kills Coronavirus and Creates a Safe Space in 5 Minutes
Meets BS EN 14476, 1276 and 1650
Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray 500ml Aerosol Can contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin.
The Ramsol sanitiser spray aerosol is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage.
Ramsol Aerosol Pricing:
Pack of 1 x 500ml aerosol cans = £8.00 + VAT
Pack of 2 x 500ml aerosol cans = £15.20 + VAT - (£7.60 + VAT each)
Pack of 6 x 500ml aerosol cans = £43.20 + VAT - (£7.20 + VAT each)
Pack of 12 x 500ml aerosol cans. Equivalent to only £7+ VAT each.
Ramsol Aerosol Benefits:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time, easy to transport
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 14476, 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation / disinfection
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining & Non corrosive
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel
- Also available in a 22 litre canister with optional hose and gun.
Ramsol Aerosol Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How much coverage will I get from a Ramsol 500ml aerosol?
A: 17 square metres.
Q: Does Ramsol have an odour?
A: Slightly. Previous formulations had a pleasant mild spice odour. New formulations will have a pleasant mild citrus odour.
Q: How long does the odour last?
A: The odour will disappear within a few minutes. Shaking the can prior to use dramatically reduces the odour.
Q: Is it available without an odour?
Q: Can Ramsol be used on fabric?
A: Yes. It can also be used on leather, plastic, metal, wood and glass.
Q: Will it stain on fabric?
A: No, however as with all new applications, we advise testing prior to use.
Q: Can Ramsol be used on electrical items?
A: Yes. The liquid is non-flammable. The aerosol does contain a flammable propellant, so we advise exercising caution around possible ignition sources., however the canister is completely non-flammable Please refer to TDS and MSDS.
Q: Can Ramsol come into contact with skin?
A: Yes, it is fine with skin contact.
Q: Can Ramsol be sprayed with people in the room?
A: Yes, however as it comes out in a mist, be aware of ventilation.
Q: Do you need to wear PPE when spraying Ramsol?
A: No, but as with any mist spraying product, be mindful of any potential spray getting into eyes and exercise caution where necessary. Please refer to MSDS and TDS below.
Q: How long will Ramsol remain on the surface after being sprayed?
A: Ramsol will evaporate in minutes and kill bacteria, viruses and germs as it’s drying and after it has dried. The surface will remain clear of contamination until contaminated again.
Q: Does it leave a barrier on the surface?
Q: How long does Ramsol take to kill coronavirus?
A: Approx. 5 minutes on a clean surface, such as worktop, toilet, desk, door etc. and approx. 30 minutes on a dirty surface, such as fork truck, machine or lorry.
Q: Does Ramsol have a certificate to proves it kills coronavirus?
A: Yes, click here for BluTest lab report.
Q: Can Ramsol be used in food prep areas?
A: Yes. RAMSOL has passed BSEN1650 for food safe use
Q: Can Ramsol be sprayed in vehicle cabins?
A: Yes it is ideal for this application to sanitise between shifts.
Q: Has Ramsol passed EN14476?
A: Yes, please see lab test report here.
Q: Has Ramsol passed EN1276?
Q: Has Ramsol passed EN1650?
Q: Is there a discount if I order Ramsol in volume?
A: Yes, please contact us for volume related pricing.
Ramsol Aerosol Datasheets:
Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces. The Ramsol® spray is a revolutionary mist spray designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. The ingredients within this product deal rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. The ingredients have been tested effectively against small non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. The ingredients have also been tested effectively against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Coronaviruses and Type A Influenzas.
Ramsol Canister Directions For Use:
1. Clean and wipe
2. Sanitise / Disinfect
- Connect gun and hose using a wrench.
- Connect hose to canister and ensure that all connections are tight and leak-free.
- Turn system on using the valve on top of the canister, by rotating the tap anti-clockwise.
- Use the adjustment wheel on the gun to control flow rates; the adjustment wheel should be in the fully open position (if using inline trigger depress the trigger fully).
- Apply product directly to the surface from around 3-12” away.
Ramsol Chemical Technical Data:
Colour: Clear liquid
Odour: Odour free and odoured versions available
- Aerosol - Non-flammable liquid in a flammable propellant.
- Canister - Non-flammable liquid in non-flammable propellant.
Fluid pH: 5.5 (Skin Compatible)
Alcohol Content: 0%
Packaging: 500ml aerosol or 22ltr canister
Shelf Life: 6 months