TensorGrip H50 - Hi-Temp Polystyrene Adhesive Glue - 22 Litre Canister
Click Image for Gallery
TensorGrip H50 - Hi-Temp Polystyrene Adhesive
- As part of our HVAC & INSULATION range, H50 is suitable for polystyrene and foam insulation materials where a higher temperature is required.
- TensorGrip® H50 is a hi-temp, polystyrene compatible spray adhesive developed to bond insulation materials to themselves and to a variety of substrates, including MDF, chipboard, plywood and many other timber sheet materials.
- H50 can also be used for bonding to sheet metal substrates where surface preparation is important.
Tensorgrip H50 Features:
- Excellent rubber bonding properties
- Heat resistant up to 106°C
- Fast drying with good open time
- Excellent bond adhesion for fabrics, leather, carpet, foam, etc. to metal, hard plastic, plywood, etc
- Web Spray
What is Tensorgrip H50 Suitable For?
H50 Chemical Technical Data:
- Solids Content: 30.0% +/- 2.0%
- Viscosity: 300 cps +/- 50 cps
- Specific Gravity: 0.66 to 0.70
- Failure Temp: > 106°C
- Open time: 1 hour
- Colour: Clear or Green
- Flammability: Flammable adhesive with a flammable propellant
- Dry time 1-3 mins
- SHELF LIFE: 18 months from date of manufacture