TensorGrip L17 – Hi-Temp Resistant Web Spray Contact Adhesive 22 Litre Canister
TensorGrip® L17 is a high performance contact adhesive with a unique resin formula which creates a tough and resilient bond line between decorative surface materials and all common wood substrates. Suitable for bonding HPL, GRP and aluminium to a wide variety of substrates including MDF, chipboard, plywood and many other timber sheet materials and is designed for permanent bonding where immediate bond strength and high heat resistance are required.
TensorGrip® L17 can also be used for bonding sheet metals, where surface preparation is very important – surface must be degreased and lightly abraded with fine abrasive or non-woven material. Typical applications for our IMO Wheelmark Approved web spray adhesive also include: headlining adhesive, trimming adhesive and marine grade contact adhesive.
Price is for 22 litre canister only. Hose and gun sold separately.
Tensorgrip L17 Canister Features:
- Fast Drying
- High Temp Resistance – 120°C
- High Solids
- Portable Systems
- Easy Application Control
- Class 1 Fire Rating
- BS 6222 Bond Strength Approval
- IMO “WheelMark” Approved
- Clear, Green or Red
- 22 Litre Canister
- Also available in a 500ml Aerosol
- Download Datasheet for Tensorgrip L17 Canister
- Download Technical Data Sheet For Tensorgrip L17
- Download Certificate of Type Approval for Tensorgrip L17
- Download Certificate of Conformity For Tensorgrip L17
- Download Fire Rating Certificate For Tensorgrip L17
Please note: Special delivery charges apply to this product and is dispatched 3 - 5 working days after your order is placed.