TensorGrip L21 - NON-MECL GP Contact Spray Adhesive Glue - 22 Litre Canister
TensorGrip L21 - NON-MECL GP Contact Spray Adhesive - 22L Canister
TensorGrip® L21 is suitable for bonding HPL, hard plastics, GRP, foams and fabrics to a variety of substrates, including MDF, chipboard, plywood and many other timber sheet materials. TensorGrip® L21 is designed for permanent bonding of materials where immediate bond strength, water resistance and high heat resistance are required and can also be used for bonding sheet metals, where surface preparation is very important.
Tensorgrip L21 Advantages:
- High Solids.
- Good Heat Resistance.
- Non-Chlorinated Adhesive.
- Easy Application Control.
What is Tensorgrip L21 Suitable For?
- Standard Laminate
L21 Chemical Technical Data:
- Viscosity: 350 cps 25°C sp#2
- Total Solids: 28%
- Colour: Clear or Red
- System Flammability: Flammable adhesive in flammable propellant
- Shear: > 250 p.s.i.
- Tensile (180° Peel): > 25 p.l.i. 90° Peel (6.25 sq.cm) > 25 p.s.i.
- Shear adhesion failure temp. (SAFT) 100gram: > 90°C
- Heat resistance (25mm/100gram): 90°C
- Dry time: 3-6 mins dependant on temp & humidity
- Open time: 20 mins
- SHELF LIFE: 18 months from date of manufacture