TensorGrip L24 - High Performance Veneer Adhesive Glue - 22 Litre Canister
TensorGrip L24 - High Performance Veneer Adhesive
TensorGrip® L24 is designed specially for bonding most paper backed veneers to MDF, chipboard and plywood substrates. L24 has not only undergone extensive testing, we have been working closely with a large veneer producer in the EU to ensure that this adhesive is fit to endure the most demanding of applications and environments. Details of this partnership will be released soon.
Tensorgrip L24 Advantages:
- Lacquer Resistant.
- Good Heat Resistance.
- Non-Chlorinated Adhesive.
- Portable Systems.
What is Tensorgrip L24 Suitable For?
- Standard Laminate
- Paperback Veneer
L24 Chemical Technical Data:
- Viscosity: CP36
- Total Solids: 34%
- Colour: Clear
- System Flammability: Flammable adhesive in flammable propellant
- Shear: 1901.38N
- Shear adhesion failure temp. (SAFT) 100gram: > 90°C
- Heat resistance (25mm/100gram): 115°C
- Dry time: 2-3 mins dependant on temp & humidity
- Open time: 30 mins
- SHELF LIFE: 18 months from date of manufacture